Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Ah ha! Another FO for the month!

I'm very excited for two reasons - I've written my first pattern and I'm teaching my first class!

The class is a beginning knitting class designed for kiddos 8-12, and right now we have two kids (one boy!) and one adult (who wants to learn to make something felted). I wanted to make a simple project that wasn't a scarf and only used one skein of yarn to cut down on cost.

I'll publish the pattern here after I teach the class, but here's the item before and after felting.



My sample is living at the store now until my class. I'm really excited - class starts in just a few weeks!

6 comments:

  1. That is a VERY cute bag. Um, it would be PERFECT for the knit kit sock swap...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh how CUTE! You should totally teach them needlefelting too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute bag! Have fun teaching the class.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous2:27 PM

    What a great bag! Simple but very stylish -- they will love it (esp. in the purple!). Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh - nicely done. You're such a natural teacher, I'm sure it will be a fabulous class.

    ReplyDelete