One of my goals for my three day-weekend was to finish up the V-Neck sweater and Chrysalis. Sadly, neither of these may happen - I have a lot more than I thought to go on Chrysalis, and I ran out of yarn on the v-neck.
Bulky v-neck sweater blocking.
I apologize for the horrible color in this picture - it was blocking in The Girl's room, and her pink walls reflect so much light that it messes up the picture!
I was worried about having a yarn shortage as I could not get a consistent listing of the actual yardage of the skeins - the skeins themselves say 59, the Classic Elite books say 71, and different websites fall somewhere in between.
I seamed it up with the little I had left and found some more at Little Knits to do the "collar." I think I'll really like it - It's bulky but not to baggy or long, so it doesn't feel really heavy. Hopefully the yarn will be here in a few days so I can finish it up - pictures then!
I finally powered through the second sleeve of Chrysalis and joined the sleeves to the body this morning - a great deal of yoke to go though.
I also finished up the back of the Inside-Out sweater yesterday. Now only four pieces to go!
And I drug this out of the "abandonded WIP" pile - it's Stripey Cardi! I really want this finished, and as I was getting it out for the picture I remembered how much I enjoyed these colors and the yarn - hopefully I'll have it done to wear this year!
The real sickness though is that I really want to cast on for a new sweater. I'm trying to resist casting on for anything new until I finish Chrysalis. We'll see how long that lasts!