Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Heidi Klum, and the rest of the Project Runway judges,

You're On Notice!

But no spoilers, for those of you who haven't seen the disaster show yet.




I may or may not have cast on for two new pairs of socks this weekend. What do you think?

And I've got way too much sock yarn/patterns/books scattered about my little nest which keep taunting me with the possibilities. Whitby. Embossed Leaves. Footies. Leaf Lace Socks.

Remind me again why I shouldn't cast on for about four more pairs? Isn't it still Socktober?

2 comments:

  1. Um, you probably don't remember me, but I'm the girl who made the "it's not a gift" kal button & I'm going to be at Rhinebeck too...If you feel like meeting up, drop a note to http://knitknitknittyknit.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was disappointed in the PR finale in so many ways. Not least because my fave didn't win, and worse yet, didn't deserve to win. At least my 2nd fave came in 2nd. Oh, and my husband won *my* office pool for PR. Who were you rooting for?

    ReplyDelete