Wednesday, July 26, 2006

A tale of three socks

I apologize for my blog absence - a lot going on and not a lot of internet access. One more round of catch-up this month!

While I was gone, I was working on several pairs of socks. Sadly, three pairs did not make it home in sock condition.

The purple toe-up footie was too big, and I was concerned about running out of yarn. RIP.

The purple Jaywalkers were too big. RIP.

And I really wasn't happy with my blue feather and fan socks. They fit a bit tightly and I just never wanted to work on them. So I listened to that inner voice and RIP.

They shall be reborn, but perhaps not anytime soon. Too much on the needles right now.


In other excitement, this now lives in front of my house. Yowza.

1 comment:

  1. I think the yarn looks pretty anyway - sorry about the frogging.

    ReplyDelete