Sunday, July 16, 2006

The Amazing Lace pt. 4

So, the new Amazing Lace challenge is: "If you bound off your lace today, what could you do with it." Hmmmmm.



Perhaps a kerchief?



















But my favorite is the tube top. Everybody needs one!

I know, sort of lame, but I just wasn't too inspired this round. And last round I couldn't even muster an entry, mostly due to the vacation rush, and due to my general "eh" attitude toward poetry. However, this is a favorite of mine, and I think it applies to those of us who love the lace. You can read it here.

I have big crafty plans for tomorrow - an entire day of craftiness!

3 comments:

  1. Love the tube top!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely the tube top :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're quite the hottie in that tube top! The lace is looking great, by the way. I have a good idea for my contest entry, but I don't know if I'll be able to submit it if I can't find my USB cable...

    ReplyDelete