Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Missing: Knitting Mojo

I've been staring blankly into space for much of the evening. No urge to knit. What's wrong?

So I bring you edge of your seat excitement: 5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me

1. I am a very particular sleeper. I must sleep on my right side or stomach. In either position I must have one knee pulled up to my chest and the other stretched straight out.

2. I hate to do housework. Hate it. With a burning passion. I would love to have a housekeeper, but they would have to come every day, and also, they would see the mess. It's a big one most of the time.

3. I hate jelly. I only eat peanut butter sandwiches. No jelly.

4. I once dated a guy who only had one ear. His nickname (given so lovingly by my sister)? One-eared Dave. Nice.

5. You know how most people "discover" themselves in college? Not me. Not until after graduation. I allowed myself to get sucked along in college and it wasn't until after graduation that I realized how much I disliked most of what I said/did/"believed."

Eh. Pretty boring really. I've got nothing. Apologies all around.

10 comments:

  1. Anonymous10:01 PM

    hehe, one eared dave.... hehehhe TGIFridays.... heheehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous11:22 PM

    I sleep like that (on my side only... I used to sleep on my stomach, but then I had kids... it just hurts my back now). I never would've guessed there were others that did it that way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:21 AM

    I'm a side sleeper too. Even bought a special "side sleeper" pillow at Bed Bath and Beyond so I don't get neckaches like I used to.

    You figured yourself out right after graduation? Wow. You were about 10 years ahead of me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sleeping like that: Yep, me too.
    PB, no J? Yep again (and I thought I might very well be the only one) -- it's a texture thing on the jelly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous8:05 AM

    One Eared Dave... HAH. I'll be snickering over that all day.

    Poor Dave.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to sleep with the one leg up too! Kinda difficult in a full sized bed with my hubby who demands sleeping in the middle of the bed...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sleep that way too. Hope your knitting mojo returns soon. I've been finding myself knitting a round, staring at the TV, knitting a round, repeat.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Anonymous9:55 AM

    aaah, the missing knitting mojo. Where does it go? Maybe one eared Dave has it. Thanks for sharing those interesting things, heh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the sleep quirks. I think everyone has 'em.

    Welcome to the KAL -- maybe it will help with your mojo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hmm, someone I read just got back her mojo - I bet she stole yours!

    ReplyDelete