2. The second green sock is ready to flap some heel. Perhaps that goal of another finished pair by the end of the month is possible - especially since I have a whole other week to finish them up.
3. Only 2 more days of school. 'Nuff said.
4. I've been prepping my Amazing Lace Team - more details soon!
5. I've joined Amanda's Summer Reading Challenge. I'm not sure what my challenge will be yet, but I'd like to get to some of those books people have been telling me to read for years. This may mean I have to stay away from the library though, since many of those books live on my shelves here. This may prove difficult.
6. I am so glad that The Closer is returning this summer - at least I'll have something to watch other than endless repeats of L&O.
7. I got a camera phone! As soon as I figure it out, I'm sure I'll be using it to show y'all random pictures of my day-to-day life. Can you contain your excitement?
8. New purses. One is green (for Project Spectrum). Love them. Thanks mommma!
9. Posting has been spotty for a few weeks, as I've been
10. I got a job on Friday. And there was much rejoicing.
11. Could not knit a stitch tonight during Lost. You?
Congratulations on getting a job!!!! What level/subject are you going to be teaching? I'm going to school hoping to eventually get my masters in ed. to teach biology for high school! Sorry your search was so long and tedious!ReplyDelete
Your socks look great btw!
Congrats on the job! Details, please. :) And nope - not much knitting accomplished during Lost...ReplyDelete
Congratulations on the new job. As for Lost . . . nope, I could only knit during the commercials. :)ReplyDelete
Congrats on the new job!ReplyDelete
I just tried to send you an e-mail about the summer of socks and it bounced. Could you please send me your e-mail address? Thanks!ReplyDelete
yay jenn! jen's employeed!!!!ReplyDelete
did you get the link i sent you?
why did i spell your name 2 different ways? i guess only i can answer that question...sorry, JENN!ReplyDelete
Oh, it's very fine that you found a job.ReplyDelete
And I like the green bag - it's with Paisley! Great!