Taken from Knit Once, Purl Forever, with my modifications.
1. List your finished objects, or just list your favorite FO: I'll do both.
Finished this year:
Scarves - 16
Hats - 14
Ear warmers - 6
Ornaments - 5
Socks - 4 pair
Purses - 4
Shawls - 3
Ipod cozies - 3
Mice - 3
Stuffed toys - 3
Shrugs - 2
Dishcloths - 2
Stockings - 2
Booties/Baby socks - 2 pair
Wrist warmers - 1
Mittens - 1 pair
Blanket - 1
Cat bed - 1
Squares - 1
Favorite FO - I don't think I can choose one - for cuteness I'd have to go with the Cupcake Hat. For technique, I'd tie the Irish Hiking Scarf and the Basic Cable Hat. For use I'd say Clapotis.
2. List your works in progress: For my purposes, I'm counting the year end as Christmas. The works currently on the needles don't count. I know, sort of cheating, but that leaves me with only the Stripey Cardi, which is on hiatus until warmer weather (although it was in the 80s here this week).
3. What skeletons are in your knitting basket? None. I haven't been knitting long enough to have skeletons!
4. What's your favorite project? I really liked Clapotis, and have been itching to make another.
5. What project(s) will you never knit again? I can't think of any, though I did not like knitting witht the Jo Sharp Kid Mohair.
6. What was your major knitting accomplishment for the last year? Um, knitting?
7. What's your favorite yarn from the last year? It's a tie between Knitpicks Wool of the Andes, Merino Style and Lorna's Laces Shepard Sock.
8. What's your favorite yarn overall? Knitpicks Wool of the Andes - love the way it knits up, has lots of colors, is soft to wear and felts well.
9. What new knitting techniques have you learned? Knitting, purling, and increasing, decreasing, casting on and binding off. I also learned to cable, kitchener, do a 3 needle bind off, pick up stitches and turn a sock heel.
10. What are your knitting goals for 2006? I really want to do a more ambitious lace project, knit some patterned socks, learn fair isle and intarsia, make gloves, do a more complicated cable project, try to read a chart. Oh, and make my first sweater!!!
What about y'all? Any big plans? Tomorrow I'll tell ya what I want to knit next year! And I'll work on getting all y'all KAL participants up in the sidebar. Have a great New Year's Eve - be safe!