Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Home


Steg
Originally uploaded by jenn_tx.
We made it. We're home.
Vacation was nice - Colorado, cabin on the river, campfires (smores!), etc.

But it's nice to be home.

There was much eating, card playing, board gaming, reading, and oh, yeah, knitting.

Mom made a dog sweater, when she gets home I'll have her send me a picture so you can see it. She even used DPN's and everything! She's a pro now.

I worked on a few projects, but the first one I started (and finished the same day) was Stegs.

The pattern is very easy to follow. You end up with quite a few pieces before you seam.
Stegs did have to wait until we got home to be stuffed and sewn (I forgot to take the stuffing with me). Here he is reclining on the deck (only for a minute though, too hot to stay outside for long!)

What ya wanna know:
Pattern: Courtsey of xtreme-knitting.

Yarn: Red Heart Sport in Paddy Green - less than 1/2 one skein.

Needles: Size 6 Clover Flex Bamboo.

Started: Monday July 11, Finished same day. Seamed and stuffed Tuesday July 19.

Love, love, love this pattern. Will be making many more of these (esp. since I have over 1 1/2 skeins of yarn left!). Clear directions, and lots of cuteness!

More tomorrow, more pictures, and the sock takes a hike~

1 comment: