Hey, it's Random Wednesday!
1. Not much going on over here, sorry to disappoint. The sock grows bit by bit, the sleeve not so much. I did put in the zipper for ribby, but I have no pictures yet. I'll try to get some for tomorrow.
2. I'm trying to psych myself up for the crazy day of interviews I have ahead - I have a job fair through my university. 10 interviews, 30 minutes each. It's like speed dating. I feel like I should be nervous, but I'm not. Is that a bad thing? I sure don't feel confident either though.
3. I really really really really really really want to cast on for a new project since Ribby is done. It's taking everything in me not to, which may be why there is a decided lack of excitement toward my knitting recently. Perhaps it wouldn't hurt to cast on a new project.....but I really want my socks done by Saturday......and my sweater......hmmmmmm.....
4. I've decided to join Flash Your Stash for Saturday and I've been busy taking pictures. Yikes.
5. Also, faced with our lack of income and the mountain of yarn I found when I started taking pictures of the stash, I decided to join the "Use What You Have" group - but I'm taking it further than my knitting/crafting. I can't buy anything that isn't a household necessity in April. That means dog food/people food/toilet paper is OK. Cute "thing" at Target? Not so much. Of course, I may have placed a Knitpicks order this week....Hey, I sold one of my old textbooks - that's free money baby!
6. I haven't mentioned it yet, but I joined the "Booty Swap" organized by Nipper Jenn, and I'm putting together the final items in my package. So fun!
7. Finally, I must go shower and find freakin' pantyhose to wear to this thing (I hate pantyhose more than almost anything else, but they look "professional." Blech). I leave you with some pictures of my flowers from last year. They didn't do well this year between the 80-30 degree weather and the torrential rains. But they were pretty last year!
8. Oh, and the bag? Yup, still there.