Friday, May 20, 2005

Hot, hot, hot

So, I told the DH that I was going to "pause" on his sock (I was trying to make surprise socks and he found the SIP - damn him, so this is his punishment) and make that shrug because, and I quote myself "If I make it now I might be able to wear it before it gets too hot." Current temp: 95°F, Feels Like 98°F.

It's too hot to move, more or less knit. I feel like I'm going to melt.....

On a more humorous note: When I got home from job #2 last night at 11 pm, DH told me I had an email from my sister, with a subject line "It's a miracle" (yes, he can read my emails if he wants too, luckily, he refrains, or at least I think he does!). He was pestering me to read it because he wanted to know what the miracle was (he thought maybe her house had sold the first week of the listing). I delayed reading the email until this morning, and had quite a hearty chuckle when I did read it, and I hope he read it, as I left it up on the screen.

To: Jenn
From: Sis
Last night, all by himself BF loaded the dishwasher, ran the dishwasher, took the garbage out, put it out on the curb! All without me asking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See, it really was a miracle!

Off to job #2 - too hot to drive in the car....

No comments:

Post a Comment