Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Wednesday

Catchy title, eh? Sometimes I amaze myself.

So more laziness ensued this week, but mostly just blogging laziness. I actually DID NOT KNIT all weekend, due to the onslaught of the sewing machine goodness. Was very grouchy Monday - either due to 48 hours straight of DH or lack of fiber fun. Hmmmmm....it's a toss-up.

Came home Monday, very tired and moody, only to try to cast on for my knitty gritty skinny scarf....right, can you fit 400 stitches on a 13" needle? Anyone, Anyone....Bueller? Well, in case you can't guess, the answer is no.

Tuesday morning I tried starting some mice from SnB Nation, but was constantly interrupted. So, on the way home from work I stopped at the fabric store that sells some yarn and needles....did they have any in the right size......of course not. So I was a bad mommy - came home, let the puppy out to potty, put him back in his kennel and started my search. Luckily, I only had to visit two stores before I found US 10 circular needles that would hold all my stitches.

And since this is Texas, and it was supposed to rain all day Tuesday, it was near 80, so when I got home from the needle hunt, the dogs and I relaxed in the back yard with some yarn and the sun.....made up for ugly Monday.

Now it's downer Wednesday....I have reading and a paper draft to write for school....but Lost and the West Wing are on......choices choices.........

Should do something.....

No comments:

Post a Comment