Friday, December 14, 2007

Two does not a pair make


I have another clog done. Unfortunately, two done things (especially when one's a sock and one's a clog) do not make a FO. Damn.

Hopefully at least this one will have a mate this weekend.

It's cold here. And wet. And I know most of you are getting snow. So it's time for mittens! Anemoi is my current favorite (although those Bird in the Hand mittens are stunning. May have to have those soon.) For a little less work there is Corazon, and for even less there are Basic Mittens. Something for everyone.
Tonight it's the big one - It's a Wonderful Life is on! Crazy for Christmas, How the Grinch Stole Christmas, and Silver Bells are also in the lineup, as are lots of other non-holiday movies. if you're burned out.

I have a wild weekend of sleeve knitting, clog and sock knitting and (hopeful) hat finishing.

3 comments:

  1. You're almost there! I can't believe I'm going to miss It's a Wonderful Life. By being at work. No fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go go go go go!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are truly an amazing Christmas knitter! I caught the last half hour of It's a Wonderful Life last night. What a great movie. I'm glad it's not on every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas anymore. It's better to keep it special.

    ReplyDelete