Sunday, March 27, 2005

By jove, I think it's a sock!

So far, okay......

The sock seems to be going well (though I don't want to jinx it!). I had almost all of the rows of ribbing done, when I dropped a stitch and it laddered all the way down and I couldn't figure out how to fix it that far down. So I ripppppped and started again. So far, okay. I did make a small mistake and tried to pull the yarn over the outside of the needle on the last stitch before switching to the next needle, and it caused a few bumps, but I don't think they'll be visible when I wear it. I'll always know that they are there of course, but oh well.

I'm using two skeins of Lion Brand Wool-Ease in the color Camel. They were marked down to $1/ball at Michael's, so I thought it would be cheap to practice with, and if they work out, they may not be the cutest color, but I'll still wear them.

Much pictury goodness today.

DH has decided that rolling balls of yarn is fun. He's been busy.

I haven't worked on the kitty bed for a few days, but here's a shot of the outside.

And I started on the second skinny scarf last weekend, even though I couldn't figure out the pattern. Here's what we've got so far.

That's pretty much the extent of the weekend here. Much rain, too much rain. And too much schoolwork. I'm off to read a book, for a change.

Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment