Wednesday, February 27, 2013

WIP Wednesday - 2 quilt tops!

I am so excited to have both of these quilt tops finished to show off today. I had hoped to have another finished, but I'll take what I can get!  It has been nice to have more time for sewing this week - last week I had lots of paperwork stuff and other deadlines to attend to, so it's nice to have a somewhat relaxing week!

Kaleidoscope Quilt Top

Now I just need to decide on backing for both of these and get them basted! I bought 10 yards of batting the last time it was on sale at JoAnn's, so I should have plenty for these two and the other I'm working on.

Small Plates Quilt Top

Linking up with Lee this week!

7 comments:

  1. Wow! I LOVE the triangles! Can't wait to see it completed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The yellow & blue squares are so cheery!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the vibrant colors of the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the kaleidoscope!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:52 PM

    Your triangle quilt is wonderful. I love the colour combination. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your kaleidoscope!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like both of those quilts.

    ReplyDelete