Wednesday, April 04, 2012

WIP Wednesday

I'm linking up to Lee's WIP Wednesday for the first time today. I've got several quilts in progress, which is unlike me!

My big quilt for our bed is waiting for me to decide if it needs a border. What do you all think?



And this big one is Sarah Feike's Made in Cherry quilt. It was just finished today-now to decide on a backing!


I whipped up this quick little hourglass quilt for something springy. I just love the colors in this one! Now to decide on a backing for it too!

I have all the blocks made for Ellie's quilt, they just need to be ironed and trimmed. And I've started joining the tiny squares for Ben's quilt as well. More on them later!

3 comments:

  1. I love that first quilt! it is so very pretty :) I think it looks great without a boarder, and wouldn't add one if it were me. I want to make one of the Made In Cherry quilts, maybe later this spring I'll start it. you chose great colors for yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all your quilts! I have the first 2 on my to do list also. Love seeing them finished. Is the first quilt the Plan C pattern from Miss Rosie?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really like all of them. I think the first one needs a border to give your eye somewhere to rest. But, I admit, I am a border person. I like how they frame the other part and set it off.

    Great job!

    ReplyDelete