Apologies for not getting this up yesterday - we discovered last night that my computer has a short in the screen, so I am having to share with hubbo. I miss my laptop! (and most importantly, my couch!) Here we go....
* Knit something for yourself during the months of January and February.
* "Something" really means anything - an old UFO, mitts, a sweater, socks, etc. Whatever YOU want. After all, it's NOT a gift! right?
* Let me know what you're going to knit - or if you're going to knit several things, choose one, or the first one.
* I'll list everyone in the sidebar (over there under the sock picture with the little tag that says "It's NOT a Gift!") with a link to their blog (if they have one) and the item they're working on.
* You can join even if you don't have a blog - just leave me comments or email me with pictures if you want.
* I'll check in on those with blogs during the week, but you can leave me a comment if you finish something, or want to tell me about a new project!
* I'll post updates on Saturdays.
* You certainly are "allowed" to knit gifts, but you should knit something for you! It's time to be selfish! :)
Please let me know if you have questions. I think I've got most of your blogs bookmarked in my bloglines, but if you're not sure, feel free to leave a comment and I can double check. I'll get the first update up next weekend, but you can start knitting for yourself anytime! I will try to get y'all listed in the sidebar in the next few days, but mom and dad arrive tonight, the house is a disaster, and did I mention I don't have a computer! Argh!