The Christmas knitting is nearly done, so in order to finish it, I present you with a cop-out post.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Both, though usually wrapping paper.
2. Real tree or artificial? Real. Always.
3. When do you put up the tree? Usually the weekend after Thanksgiving.
4. When do you take the tree down? The weekend after New Years.
5. Do you like eggnog? Not too much.
6. Favorite gift received as a child? My American Girl doll.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes - a small one.
8. Hardest person to buy for? My mother-in-law.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Hubbo.
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? Excluding teacher gifts, I would have to say a printer. Hubbo got me a very nice one a few years ago, but it wasn't very "special" if you know what I mean. He meant well, but it was kind of a sucky gift.
11. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, always. Love getting them in the mail.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas and The Muppet's Christmas Carol.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I do a little shopping all year, as I find things for certain people. But mostly as early as possible.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yep - but only when it was something that wasn't my taste that someone else would love.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Stuffing. Pumpkin Pie.
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Only colored.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Happy Christmas (War is Over) and Silent Night.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home because of The Girl.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? I don't know. How many are there? Dasher Dancer, Prancer, Vixen. Comet, Cupid, Donder, Blitzen, Rudolph.
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Rude. People. Everywhere.
Hopefully back tomorrow with finished gifts!