Monday, December 11, 2006

Full of Goodies

My mailbox is these days!

Stupid blogger won't upload the picture. Drat!

Last week the lovely Laura sent me the special "limited edition" of the Decemberists embroidery patterns offered by Sublime Stitching. Very nice - hubbo has already made it known that he likes the bicycle pattern. Now, if only I could add 20 more hours to the day.... Thanks Laura!


A few days ago I won a contest on Ruth's blog and she sent me a lovely prize - four skeins of RYC Luxury Cotton DK in a lovely light pink, and a bit of chocolate goodness (which when the hubbo saw, he said "mine!"). Now, what shall this become? Thanks Ruth!

Finally, Henry Hudson has landed!



I signed up for Yarn Aboard way back when, and my explorer arrived on my doorstep today! He arrived bearing gifts of Fortissima Colori Socka Color, some lovely chocolate cookies, green tea, size 0 DPNs and some cute knitting "bits." Yum! Thanks so much to Kate! I shall voyage to the post office tomorrow to send Henry on the way again!

Actual knitting content to follow!

8 comments:

  1. Ya hoo!!! Gotta love those great mail days. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:52 AM

    Nice goodies boxes!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. how sweet are you? it was my pleasure to pick those up for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh! What nice gift boxes! How do you join up to participate?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous1:11 PM

    So glad Henry made it! You have some wonderful deliveries lately in your mailbox.

    I'm tempted to ask about the bicycle pattern, but I won't, because like you, I need at least 20 more hours to my day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a wonderful mail day indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous2:58 PM

    What a great time of the year to get fun things in the mailbox. Now you're all ready for January!

    ReplyDelete