Saturday, November 30, 2013

Baby Perry

Several days ago I had a chance to test a pattern for Abby, who makes amazing softie patterns. 

Untitled

He came together very quickly. I subbed flannel for his face instead of fleece, as I didn't have any 'flesh' colored fleece on hand. It was very easy to work with, and, I learned later, it was so much easier to transfer the face markings on flannel than it is on fleece. 

Untitled

My kids LOVED him, so I knew I had to make some more! I had found some pink fleece at the store, so I used that for the others. It was a PITA to transfer the face markings onto the fleece, and as a result, I have some, well, interesting, looking babies. :) But I know the kids will love them anyway! 

Untitled

You can get your pattern here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment