Friday, April 28, 2006

Yep, there's more

Even more yarny goodness today! My long overdue stash enhancement photos wouldn't all fit into one post, so you get more today!


Some lovely light blue and chocolate brown Wool of the Andes to make this cute mandarin-inspired cardigan from the Spring Knit Simple (I think). Best part? The chocolate brown is left over from Ribby! Yea for using stash! Is two blue and brown sweaters too many?


Lovely light purple Wool of the Andes for the Karabella Shawl-Collared sweater (which jumped into my shopping cart back when I scored that Vesper). This is the second go-round for this yarn - for the first time I got a color that I didn't think was accurate to my monitor - a really bright purple. This is much better. (BTW - why can't you order Wool of the Andes color cards?). I love the construction of this sweater - can't wait.

And finally, more mail came this week. I needed one more skein of the yarn for the v-neck sweater, and found some at Little Knits. Sadly, I had to meet their $25 minimum order, so some Fleece Artist *might* have had to come to live with me. But isn't it so pretty? I wuv it!



I haven't posted many orange and yellow pictures this month (not a lot of that around the house), but I do have a few to sprinkle in here at the end of the month. Today, some orange, courtsey of my end table/notions holder.

And because I'm all about the filler pictures lately, this cutie fell asleep on the back of the couch last night (one of his favorite spots) and I couldn't resist the photo op.

Tomorrow Jen and I are off an adventure! All will be revealed soon!

2 comments:

  1. I like the yarn but that dog is the cutest. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I'm soo in love with Fleece Artist stuff. I make frequent trips to the LYS to fondle & drool. (Does that sound gross? I promise, this is very respectable fondling & drooling.) The colourways ... oh dear.

    ReplyDelete