Saturday, April 01, 2006

Flash it like you just don't care!

I'm sure that my stash is nothing compared to some of y'all, but it's a bit intimidating to me! I divided it into categories for you....

Socks. This is almost the entire length of my deck railing.

Laceweight.

Wraps/shawls.

Wool sweater yarn. Yes, there is some in here that I haven't told you about yet. We'll get to that in the next few days. This all has a planned pattern.

Cotton Ease. I think I'm rivaling Bron a bit here! Much of this has a planned pattern.

There is one more picture that I'll have to upload seperately, due to blogger's five photos per post "rule." It is small stuff - most has plans, but there is a bit of leftovers in the photo. And my charity yarn stash can be seen here.

I actually don't feel too bad about the size of my stash - I really can't buy yarn without a pattern planned for it - with the exception of sock yarn, of course. I would love to have one of those stashes like Stephanie's - soooo jealous of that closet of yarn!

Best use of yarn as photo aid during the stash flashing has to go to Wendy.
So, I showed you mine, where's yours? Flash it baby!

Oh - and the bag is still on the chair. And Kpixie is already threatening to break my "Use what you have" diet with a sale. Stinkers!

8 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:03 AM

    Hehehe...love the stash! Yay for Cotton Ease!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man! I was trying to keep my head down & stay out of sight during the stash flash. Especially because since I took the original picture of my stash it has overflowed the closet - considerably. This despite the Stashalong and giving away as much yarn as I can! I swear the yarn is breeding in there. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:59 AM

    That some nice stash, there, maam! Lots' of pretties!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous2:23 PM

    I love the yarn laid out along the railing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous4:37 PM

    Nice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful colors and a very healthy stash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous7:29 PM

    love the sock yarn shot! thanks for the flash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of the yarn on the railing. It must have taken you quite awhile to haul it all out!

    ReplyDelete