Monday, April 10, 2006

Not feeling the love

Having a blah day. Not much motivation to post. I have lots to share with you, but eh. It's just not there. I can't be witty, and I just deleted a whole post of whines about how I didn't get enough done this weekend. Seems to be the theme of my life lately. The whines, that is.

The bag did disappear last night from the chair - I've got to check the votes - tune in tomorrow for a wiener and, hopefully, some actual knitting content. I've got it - we'll see if it wants to come out in the morning.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jenn,
    The Pomotomwho-whatsis sock is gorgeous! Makes me want to give it a go.

    I hope your evening goes better, and may your whine tuen to wine of a lovely vintage! If not, I find dark chocolate works wonders ;).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your evening goes better... it can be frustrating when you aren't able to accomplish the things you want to get done. It's such a challenge to try and balance everything. I definitely second the chocolate suggestion, though. ;-) Take care, Jenn! :-)

    ReplyDelete