Monday, April 03, 2006

E-F

I'm a bit behind on my ABC's. And I have no real knitting progress to show - hopefully some tomorrow!

E is for

Elephants

I've always loved elephants - they are fascinating creatures! To learn more about elephants visit this website.

E is also for my sister Emily, but I think she might kill me if I posted pictures of her on the internet!

F is for

Frogs


From stuffed


to ceramic.
I began collecting frogs in high school, right before I attended a university with a frog as a mascot (what school was that? NO CHEATING FAMILY AND THOSE IN THE KNOW!)

Knitting content tomorrow (hopefully!).

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous3:55 PM

    I love elephants too. Fascinating social hierarchy and they are gentle and dainty creatures for their size. Have you read "Modoc" yet?

    As for the frog college, I'm guessing TCU.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - that's weird. My sister - obsessed with elephants. Me - frogs. You - possibly a sibling kidnapped at birth?? ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:52 PM

    them aren't frogs them are toads...
    hehe purple ones....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooh! Oooooooh! I know! But that is because I know what area you live in! Rah, rah, . . . .

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the fabulous pirate booty! I got a kick out of the eye patch and the flag. I'm already using the pirate tote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Yes, I could possibly kill you! No pics please! :)

    ReplyDelete