Thursday, November 10, 2005

What do you do when the dog eats your shoe?

Or how to become famous in 24 hours....

First - a photo op for you. When you wake up in the morning, it's a quarter past 2, you just might find your dog eating your "I wear these to school almost everyday" shoes*:



Needless to say, he spent the rest of the night in his kennel where he will also spend tonight.

This might be forgivable, had it been the first offense, alas, he chewed on the heel of my pink Chuck's Sunday night. I hope they are still wearable. In any case, send shoes!

Um, yeah, famous, me? I guess so, when Bonne Marie leaves a comment! Yes, THAT Bonne Marie. What's a girl to do? Take her advice and run! The yarn has been ordered, the goddess of the cardi declared Mulled Wine for the body and Chocolate for the sleeves - hey, at least is should taste good!

While I was there, a little something might have been added to my cart.

And I might have visited Steph's blog, and ordered another little something. (In my defense - I have four skeins of LB Chunky Chenille that I bought to make this some time ago - so I'm stashbusting, really! And they'll be gifts!)

And while I was in my paypal account this might have jumped in. It's just too damn cute not to have, especially with all these babies - their siblings deserve gifts too!

While I was at Knitpicks ordering yarn, I had to get that total over $30 for the free shipping, so I got this to help up the total, along with the book.

And The Man ordered his Pod. I neglected to tell y'all that he has a fully functioning ipod - it's a bit old and doesn't hold a charge for as long as it used to, but the main problem, according to him? It's full. Life's tough.

In exciting news, we got an early Christmas gift today from mom and dad - a new printer! Our printer has been defunct for many months - never buying an HP again. If any of you need an opened, but never used inkcartridge for an HP, I think it's a 50 something, let me know. I hate to throw it away. (BTW - the printer was on sale mom!).

Oh, and in case anyone needs ideas for Christmas gifts - I really want one of these.


I know I need another cardi like I need a hole in the head - but I couldn't resist the baby blue/orange combo. It's so cute!

And, speaking of holiday gifts, The Man wants the Mossimo (sp?) courdroy blazer from Target - in dark brown or grey, size Medium. Our Target is out - and it is not on the website. I'd pay you back - in yarn or in cold hard cash! He's been looking for one of these for over a year, and he finally found one that fit, only to have them be sold out of his size.

Must. Go. To. Bed. Now.

There are pictures - coming tomorrow I PROMISE!

*Bonus points to anyone who knows what song I shamelessly ripped off!

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:08 AM

    got to ya through the map thingie on Zeneedle....now i have Raffi stuck in my head, which is actually a nice thing. did you know he has written an autobio? i found it by accident while i was visiting my brother in missouri a few weeks ago. i just moved to Dallas and more in a while after i read a little more

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll check my Target next time I go, and I'll letcha know. I like the cardi too, and I think wine and chocolate never make a bad combo. Mmmmm, chocolate. Tho at this end of the day, it might be more "Mmmmmm, wine..."

    ReplyDelete