Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Hope this is more exciting for ya mom!

My apologies for the dearth of blogging these past few days. Where does the day go? Monday I had to go to the post office, get gas, go back to the store to fill up the gas tank for the grill to make dinner, cook, eat, talk to mom, put the girl to bed, and just a few minutes later it is bedtime! Today was more of the same - after school do online interview for potential job, go vote, do homework with The Girl, get ready for Family Reading Night, go to Family Reading Night, and run off to meet
Jen for knitting and soup.

I should have more project updates for you tomorrow, when I have actual pictures of FO's. The f'ing daylight savings time means that by the time I have time to take pictures (and The Man is hope to assist with the photoshoot) it is too damn dark to take them!

I have all these posts in my head, but by the time I get to this point, they are gone.

Random notes:
Jen pointed me to this website - full of useful information!
Knitcast is very fun to listen to!

OK - everything else just flew out of my mind because The Man just got home and guess what he brought? Tickets to see Harry Potter at midnight next Thursday! Woot!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Knitting Help is great. I love the video demonstrations- they really help me to visualize the process. I keep meaning to download Knitcast, but I haven't done it yet. I'll get to it soon! And Harry Potter at midnight? Awesome!! You're hardcore...I don't think I could hold it together to stay awake till midnight! :-)

    ReplyDelete