Sunday, March 26, 2006

You know we're halfway there


I picked up and knit the front edges for the zipper and sewed the side seams. I would have more completed, but I had to redo one of the seams three times as I kept putting the "bulky" part on the outside - not very attractive.


I was also distracted by some sleeves. What? More sleeves? Yup, one sleeve down and one started for Chrysalis. Is it possible that I could have two finished sweaters by April 1? Maybe I shouldn't have said that out loud.....

Going to JoAnn's today for The Girl's birthday party and plan to look for a zipper again (they got in a whole bunch), and get another ball of yarn for Chrysalis - since I'm knitting at a tighter gauge than the pattern calls for I'm afraid I'll run out. And I can always return it!

Maybe a completed sweater by tonight? Don't hold your breath!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:45 AM

    you are all that and whatever they say in austin powers. woot. I knit at the meeting at church yesterday, just a shawl, but no one harrassed me too much... (6 hours there, jeez, had to do something.

    ReplyDelete