Saturday, March 25, 2006

Excuse me

Can't you see I'm blocking here?




Do you think I used enough pins?



I pinned all my pieces out last night - it took me just over an hour to do it. I sprayed them well, turned the fan on and left. About 2 hours later they were dry, so I sprayed them again. Right before bed I sprayed them again.

I just unpinned them all - read to seam baby! Blocking is pretty cool - the areas of the cardi that are 2x2 rib stayed pretty open, the 3x1 areas pulled back in some, but I think it'll be fine. Hopefully more progress tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:49 AM

    That's dedication!! Those two colors will look so pretty together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very exciting! I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors are fantastic I cannot wait to see your finished product.

    Amanda :)

    ReplyDelete