Friday, August 05, 2005

Boring

Not much going on in this neck of the woods. Sophie saw a little action Wednesday night due to an error in the short-rowing of the bolero - I couldn't watch "Hitch" and pay attention to the yarn at the same time. So sue me.
She now has all of her rows done and bound off, and has 1/2 of one handle. (Love the I-cord - first time for it. Lovely)

Only 2 rows to go and the ribbing for the neck/front portion of the bolero will be done (and the binding off of 270 stitches!) Then have to rib the back and sleeves. Really wanted this to be a one week knit, but babysitting for the nephews two days kinda put a kink in my plans (that and all the ripping).

So, for lack of any other excitement, I leave you this. Amazing how accurate these things are sometimes.

You are dishcloth cotton.
You are Dishcloth Cotton.

No comments:

Post a Comment