Sunday, October 28, 2012

November classes at MadTosh

I wanted to let you all know that there are new classes scheduled at MadTosh this month! I am so excited to be teaching three of them!

First up is a finishing class - we will discuss a variety of finishing techniques, including grafting, mattress stitch, three needle bind off, blocking, weaving in ends and button bands!

We've also scheduled some classes for quick simple projects - these make great holiday gifts!

One is a fingerless gloves class.

Welted Fingerless Gloves

The pattern is Welted Fingerless Gloves and these only use one skein of dk weight yarn! I used Manos silk and wool blend and it was delightful! These knit up super fast, and are very nice and warm!

French Press Felted Slippers

My other class is on the French Press Felted Slippers. These are super cute and great for the women in your life! I knit the smallest size and could easily have gotten two large pairs out of three skeins of Cascade 220! And I loved picking out the buttons for them! These could come together in an evening - super dooper quick!

Call the shop to sign up for classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment