Thursday, October 11, 2012

KCWC Day 3

I must have had some super speedy sewing juice yesterday morning, as I started and finished all of these projects! Now, all were fairly simple, but still, I'm super proud of myself!

First up: Corduroy Jumpers for the girls. I had seen a cute jumper at Hobby Lobby made up in these fabrics, (fabrics are from Hobby Lobby) and I thought it was adorable. I think they will be so cute in these!

Corduroy Jumper

For Ellie's dress I used Simplicity 5317, and I made a size 1. This was a simple jumper, with a facing. It came together really quickly!

Corduroy Jumper

For Samantha's I used Simplicity 5489 and made a size 4. Again, super simple. I did omit adding trim between the sections of fabric and I didn't cut the band on the bias (I didn't want the corduroy to slant!).

Overalls

I made Ben a pair of overalls using the same pattern I used for his birthday outfit. It is McCalls 4756, and I made a size 2. I think the pants are a bit long, but the 1 would have been too small.

I used some long hoarded Debbie Mumm fabric. I love this print, and I think it is adorable as overalls!

Thing one and two pants

I also made the pants for Ben and Ellie's Halloween costumes. I used the pants pattern also from McCalls 4756. Now I just need to make their shirts!

Thing one and two pants

No comments:

Post a Comment