I had finished all of my 'list' items by yesterday, but I knew Ellie needed some more leggings, to go with her new dresses! At $5/pop at Target, I knew I could make some more cheaply. I have been hanging onto my old shirts hoping to repurpose them into something. And here was my answer! I made 5 pairs of cute leggings, using some colored elastic I found at JoAnn's and pre-kiddo shirts from Banana Republic, Gap and Ann Taylor!
I plan to do a quick tutorial on how to make your own on Tuesday, so check back for that!
I would say that this was a very successful KCWC for me! According to my calculations, I made 6 shirts, 5 pairs of leggings, 9 pairs of pants, 1 pair of overalls, and 9 dresses. It broke down to 5 dresses, and 5 pairs of leggings Ellie, 4 dresses, and 3 shirts for Samantha, 7 pairs of pants, 3 shirts and 1 pair of overalls for Ben, and pants for Ben and Ellie's Halloween costumes. Whew! I'll be taking a break from clothes for a bit, but only to finish some quilts and then it's on to the rest of the Halloween costumes for everyone - even me!