Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Christmas Quilts

I love Christmas. I love giving gifts, and showering my family and friends with love via gifts. But I also love decorating for the holidays. But I don't need 50 Christmas quilts. So I buy Christmas fabric I love and make quilts for other family members. I used my tutorial to make this quilt for my mother-in-law a few years ago.

Linda's quilt

The fabric was Fruitcake by Moda (by Basic Grey?).

I made this quilt for my mom (first blogged here).  I love this one.

Half Square Triangle

And this quilt for Samantha (blogged here). I really need a better picture of this one.

zig zag quilt

I'm working on a quilt for Ben (that I hope to share with you before the end of the month), and I just opened my box of Christmas fabric to find 3 charm packs of Kate Spain's 12 Days of Christmas - a quilt for Ellie? Yay for stash!

No comments:

Post a Comment