I've been staring blankly into space for much of the evening. No urge to knit. What's wrong?
So I bring you edge of your seat excitement: 5 Things Most People Don't Know About Me
1. I am a very particular sleeper. I must sleep on my right side or stomach. In either position I must have one knee pulled up to my chest and the other stretched straight out.
2. I hate to do housework. Hate it. With a burning passion. I would love to have a housekeeper, but they would have to come every day, and also, they would see the mess. It's a big one most of the time.
3. I hate jelly. I only eat peanut butter sandwiches. No jelly.
4. I once dated a guy who only had one ear. His nickname (given so lovingly by my sister)? One-eared Dave. Nice.
5. You know how most people "discover" themselves in college? Not me. Not until after graduation. I allowed myself to get sucked along in college and it wasn't until after graduation that I realized how much I disliked most of what I said/did/"believed."
Eh. Pretty boring really. I've got nothing. Apologies all around.