Tuesday, May 09, 2006

And..........we're back!

I wanted to give y'all time to visit those with weekend stash enhancement, blogger meetup stories and pictures of cute fibery animals. Are you done? Am I bitter? :) Nah.

I also have little in the means of blog excitement lately. Lots of gift knitting makes for little to talk about on the blog. However, I do hope (fingers and toes crossed) to have some FO's by the end of the week. I hope I didn't jinx myself!

For now, a green sock.




It's been in this state for about a week now. It's being neglected in favor of the gift knitting.

Any questions?

2 comments:

  1. It's percolating. All is well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, oh yes, I have a question!! Oooohh, me . . . me!!! What sock pattern is that? It's SO PRETTY . . I can tell already I'm going to love it.

    ReplyDelete