I had so very much fun making this dress for Samantha for P week. I had bought yardage of this great DS plaid at JoAnn's a while ago, saving it for the perfect dress. And I think it looks pretty great!
I used the Oliver + S Library Dress, and added some length (I think I cut the size five dress with the size seven length). It is a little too big around, but she will be able to wear it for a while! The only other mod I made was to tack down the front overlap so it wouldn't gap.
I used hot pink piping around the waistband, and pink buttons on the back. I really enjoyed the process of putting this dress together and I am really happy with the cute pattern - I know it will be a regular addition to my arsenal! And she wore it for picture day - another P!