Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Sock-tacular!

I may have started a few new socks. In my defense, I did rip a few out this weekend as well.


Ripped: Knee High to a Grasshopper - I was trying to change this into a top-down pattern, and my skillz just aren't up to it right now. Ripped.
Monkey - Love the pattern. Not sure it looks great in this yarn. Ripped.
P-word socks - too small. Rippppppp



Started and ripped: Wandering Cable Knee Socks. Started, and decided that they were too small. Ripped, and I hope to restart soon.



Started: Monkey socks in Blue Moon Fiber Arts Silkie - not much to look at right now, but soon....
Plain socks in Trekking, Sock-it-to-me, and Scout's Swag. Yum. Plain socks.
Smokin' Socks in Fearless Fibers. Love this yarn.
Embossed Leaves in Sweet Georgia. I've had this yarn in the stash for months, marinating, trying to save it, since you can't get it anymore (for now, hopefully), but the pull of the pattern I had purchased it for was too strong. One repeat in, and I love it. Yay!

7 comments:

  1. Wow - that looks like a forest of DPN's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm finding it hard to match yarn color-variated, self stripping etc...to stitch patterns too...wait till you see my Monkey's -(which I actually got from Barbara Walkers first book- knit top down)...they are really wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:27 PM

    oh my goodness. you have so many socks! :) they are all so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous8:46 AM

    WOW - the birth of so many new beautiful socks....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous11:15 AM

    I've heard great things about Monkey. It's my next sock. Yours are beautiful! Happy knitting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still hold the cake for the number of socks that pass over your needles!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My goodness, I just can't keep track anymore!

    ReplyDelete