Tuesday, July 24, 2007

When cats attack

I did finish the book, and I won't talk about it here except to say that I thought it was great, and I'm about to reread it. I'm also very sad that the series is over - I know I can reread the books over and over again, as I have done so many times with other books, but it's just not the same as reading about new adventures. Sniff.

I haven't had a chance to take any knitting pictures, as we got another terrible thunderstorm last night, so today you get cats.





They have been enjoying having the dogs outside, and having various construction materials around to play in/on/around.



And apparently, Otis thinks it's too hot out, and needed to hide in the fridge.

7 comments:

  1. Ha ha, that's funny. Aren't animals amusing? (when they're not too busy entangling your yarn all over the house!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Black kitties!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy kitties you have there! I'm starting HP in about 8 minutes (lunch reading). One of my co-workers took pity of me languishing on the hold list and lent me her copy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love them wild kitties!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sooo cute! And thanks for not spoiling the book--I'm still only 1/3 through.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so, are you trying to suffocate the cat with plastic wrap, or freeze him? hello, anyone there?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your cats are so cute!

    ReplyDelete