Tuesday, July 10, 2007

We have a winner!




Carol c'mon down! Carol - email me your address so you can get your goodies!

I entered everyone who put some shade of green into the basket - it's really hard to determine which shade is exactly correct, but according to Behr it is Grass Cloth.


And look, there are two cabinets up! Woo Hoo!

BTW - I think it is totally weird that both Stephanie and I are painting our kitchens almost the same color! What are the odds?

Must run - we're off to see Harry Potter at midnight! Dorks!

7 comments:

  1. Anonymous8:48 PM

    You're not the only dork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:48 PM

    Wow! I could have not been further from right! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love the Behr paints! I just did three rooms over two weeks in our house with it and LOVE how it stands up. I looked at the green for our guest room but went with "Ocean Ridge". Way to go on the whole kitchen re-model - you're a better person that I am for taking that on!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!!! I love the green!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cool - I like your shade of green. We have probably five different shades of green all through the house. The kitchen one is a sort of sagey color - can't think of the name off the top of my head. I think it's so calming and natural.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's a great name for a color. Have at the film!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are definitely not the only Dork. In fact another knitting buddy and my son and I were perhaps at the same theater you were...the Rave? There were a LOT of Dorks there.

    Also painting...my entry hall. Have about 15 sample swatches up there and still haven't found "the one". Found that Behr paint base has a blueish cast whereas the Lowe's brand is more neutral, matched to the same color chip. Ask me how I know.

    ReplyDelete