1. Finish Leaf Lace Shawl. HAHA! NOT EVEN CLOSE!
2. Some progress on pink blob. Yeah, I worked on it for a little bit.
3. Some progress on Baltic Sea Stole (wedding shawl). A little.
4. One pair of Trekking socks finished. Nope. Not even one sock done.
5. Blue socks finished. Nope. Not even close.
6. Finish other That 70s Sock. DONE! YIPPEE!
7. Finish one sock for The Husband. Nope.
8. Start some type of summery top. Started. All ripped.
9. Read 6 books (for the summer reading challenge). Haha!
So, what to get done this month?
1. Finish Leaf Lace Shawl.
2. Some progress on pink blob.
3. More progress on Baltic Sea Stole.
4. Finish first pair of Trekking socks.
5. Finish one sock for The Husband.
6. Finish One Skein Swap gift.
7. Finish blue socks.
8. Start purple socks.
9. IF Leaf Lace is finished, start another lace project.
10. IF blue socks are finished, start another pair of lace socks.
11. IF good progress is made on other projects, start Log Cabin Blanket.
12. Work on Kyoto if time allows.
I have one lovely picture of purple yarn for you:
There is also some purple yarn for a sweater.....here it is.
That's it. I really like purple, but apparently not to knit with! I do want some of the Trekking colorway that is purple (I think it's 78) and I am trying to get my LYS owner to order some more for me.
That's about it from here. We're knitting. We're trekking. We just don't have any pictures uploaded yet! Have a great fourth!