Monday, October 17, 2005

New Projects

Because I can't seem to help myself.....I started some more new projects.....someone please stop me before I hurt myself....

Branching Out - in Misti Alpaca Laceweight. Looks blurry (sorry) and scruncy, but I hope the miracle of blocking will help...


Super Secret Project - This is some hideous bright orange color - much worse than the picture shows. It hurts my eyes to knit with it....and squeaky acrylic, blech.

I've been finishing a bit too -

Back of the baby cardi is finished and I cast on for the right front tonight.


One pair of upside down elephants....

Oh, wait, they are booties! One more pair to go...


And because you know you really can buy anything on ebay...

2 comments:

  1. have you ever considered committing yourself? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those booties are the cutest things ever!

    ReplyDelete