Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Nearly FOs

Yesterday I watched 3 episodes of Bones and 4 of The O.C. and knitted up a storm. First I finished the Buttonhole Bag.

It was a close call as far as yarn was concerned. I nearly ran out twice, and ended up using a different color for the last row and bind off, but I think it looks nice. However, it is not yet felted, so I can't claim it as a FO yet....

I also finished up all of the bunny hat except for the embroidery (face), but I cannot find the floss that came with the kit to finish it.....

And the wavy scarf is one repeat and 10 rows from completion. However, I CANNOT face it right now, so it will remain unfinished for the forseeable future. BORED with the pattern....

Wow, what excitement.....can you stand it?

3 comments:

  1. I made a buttonhole bag and a friend purchased it and she calls it her "bottomless pit" bag because she swears it's bigger on the inside than it is on the outside.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even pre-felting it looks great! Can't wait to see the finshed finished product. :)

    ReplyDelete