Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Tuesday is KAL day!

And boy, do I have great pictures - oh wait, too lazy to get the camera from the other room, and that "great" before the pictures, might be overstating it a little. Just a smidge.

But I did work on my shawl for KTC today. I'm a little concerned about running out of yarn, since the pattern said "2 25g balls of any laceweight yarn." Hmmmm, very specific, no? But it doesn't have to be any certain length, since the pattern is so simple, I can finish off whenever I run out!

And for sockapal2za (I think I forgot to tell y'all that somewhere in the crappiness of the last few weeks Allison reopened the fun (Thanks Allison!) and I got in this time!), my yarn is ordered, and I think I know what pattern I'm going to use. I was trying to, well, not procrastinate, but not start this project right away, as it isn't due until mid-September, but I discovered today that someone had already finished! Yikes!

And I think my shawl counts for the Summer of Lace as well, so there you go. Bada bing. Bada boom.

No comments:

Post a Comment