Saturday, June 18, 2005

I Heart Tuesday Morning


I Heart Tuesday Morning
Originally uploaded by jenn_tx.
So, just a bit ($90) of yarn. I read on someone's blog (sorry, forgetful) that their Tuesday Morning had some crack, er, cotton ease. I made an emergency run on the way to work, and scored.....four skeins candy blue, two skeins popsicle blue, two skeins orangeina, two skeins bubblegum, four skeins pistachio. Had to run home, photograph, blog and stash it before DH found it. I did save some for others (didn't buy all of the popsicle and orangeina, they also had some of both yellows). They also had packets of baylene needles in sizes 5, 6, 7, 9, 10 for $5.99. That's all five sizes for that price. But I resisted. Ok, off to work!
Note: Not going to Hobby Lobby as previously planned en route to work today!

1 comment: