Friday, January 24, 2014

MQG Riley Blake Challenge

I am really excited about my finished item for the MQG Riley Blake Challenge!

I used the x + block to make four scrappy blocks, and sewed them together for my pillow front. I quilted it with straight lines 1/4" apart. For the back, I used more of the grey, and did a hidden zipper (because all I had that would fit was UGLY!) which was quite fun.

I really like the bright colorful prints from this challenge, and I like the scrappy look the different prints and colors provided.  This is a breath of fresh air in my living room

No comments:

Post a Comment