Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Baby Cardigan

I recently finished up this sweet little cardigan for friends of ours who are having a baby girl this spring. The pattern is Anya's Cardigan from Vintage Knits for Modern Babies. I used Ella Rae Baby Cotton that I found at Tuesday Morning for $1.99/ball! What a steal!

I actually had started this for Ellie but it was put aside for some reason. But it worked out to be the right size for another little girl!

I think it is very cute, but be warned there are several small errors in the pattern, and if I knit it again I would change the button bands because they have a great deal of stretch as written and it is hard to match them to the sweater fronts.

1 comment:

  1. I love that pattern and am planning on knitting one in some yellow cotton. Yours looks so adorable!

    ReplyDelete