Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Everything Grows


Ok, not everything - hubby finally got the tree chopped up and it is killing our grass, waiting for the city to pick it up sometime next week.



But the garden is growing (corn),



as is my tummy. Finally showing a little this week, which should shut up everyone who keeps saying "Are you still wearing your normal clothes?" and "Why aren't you showing yet?" (But I am still wearing most of my clothes.)

We find out the sex next week - exciting!

And the knitting has been growing as well, but with the crazy last 10 days we've had I've got no pictures. Tomorrow looks slower though, so fingers crossed.

5 comments:

  1. So exciting!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tiny baby tummy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay Jenn! You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute baby belly. I can't believe you're going to learn the sex already. Pregnancies fly by when they're not your own.

    ReplyDelete