Saturday, April 02, 2005

Saturday Night Dead

It's Saturday night, and I ain't got no motivation.......

But last night I did sign off on this. And, as you can tell from the picture, I cast on for the second sock right away. It fits and everything! It's pretty exciting to make something that is more useful than a scarf.

The sock has kept me occupied this week, so I apologize for my lack of posting. And, after much effort today, (and avoiding schoolwork) I got the template stuff all worked out. Quite a relief, and I actually sort of understand a little of that html business.

DH has decided that I cannot buy yarn to start a new project until I finish the kitty bed, second skinny scarf and the second sock. Luckily, I had a little something in the stash. So I cast on for it today, in housework avoidance mode. Here it is so far, amost one side done. I'm using the Lion Brand Landscapes called for in the pattern. We'll see how it felts though, I have heard that it doesn't felt well, but if it doesn't work out, it will still be a cute purse. I really like the colors. I'm going to use those bamboo handles in the picture as well.

I forgot to post that I bought this with my Michael's coupon last week. I'm really excited about making some of the items inside. The preview for the summer Interweave is up, and I'm looking forward to making the one-skein socks and the isis wrap.

As soon as DH lifts the yarn resriction, I'm going to make this. I think I'll use some Cotton Ease, we'll see how it goes.

I really can't wait to make some cute socks. Just time to decide what yarn to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment