On Friday I managed to finish two more pairs of pants for Samantha, and two shirts for the boys!
Since I had little to no plan for the week, I decided that I should use some of the pant weight fabric I had purchased at JoAnn's last fall to finally make pants for Samantha. I used the After School Pants pattern from Oliver and S and some crazy fabric! (I figure I can only get her to wear these things for so long, right?)
I really like this pattern - easy and straightforward. The dots were a Lisette fabric from a year or two ago. They are a heavy cotton fabric.
The stars fabric just says made for JoAnn's. It feels like a twill of some sort.
I also was able to get the boys matching Sketchbook Shirts made for our family photo. I used a Michael Miller pindot in navy. It was very difficult to see any marks on the material, so I utilized the wonderful feature of tracing patterns on freezer paper - I ironed the pattern pieces onto the fabric and then cut them out!
That makes my total for KCW 4 pairs of pants, three dresses, six shirts, five skirts and one Halloween costume. Not as great as in years past, but many of these were time consuming patterns! I need to make some leggings for Ellie, but I'm taking a week off of clothes!
These were far less fussy than Samantha's Music Class blouse (post to come!), and they look so professional! I wasn't able to get a good picture of them, but they turned out great.