Wednesday, July 31, 2013

WIP Wednesday

Sewing time is still pretty scarce these days, but I have managed to squeeze in a few minutes here and there and that can add up!

I started my Tokyo Subway Map quilt last Thursday at my sewing day. I only finished two blocks, but I can't wait to work on this more! I pieced three more blocks worth of strips on Friday and just had time today to sew them into blocks. 

It is so satisfying for me to piece tiny squares! It makes me want to make many more quilts like this! I think this will be a fairly quick finish.

On Saturday while the baby napped a bit and the big kids played outside with daddy, I made four quilt backs! I generally dislike piecing quilt backs, but doing them in a batch like this seemed easier. I even managed to get two quilts basted that afternoon while the kids napped! Now to just have time to quilt them!

No comments:

Post a Comment